Friday, November 2, 2018

First quarter reflection


Quarter one has ended and there are many things that I have improved on since the beginning of the year. We got most of the papers we worked on back and I want to share what I got with you. On the first day in ELA we wrote a letter to self about my goals clubs I wanted to be in and my family and friends. I remember that I wrote a lot in that letter and that I should have added more but I ran out of time and after quarter one  I still do this because I write we’re slow but I write a lot. Another thing that we did was an I am poem and it was  hilarious 😂
We also made growth Mindsets and we made our own quotes mine is “ You can achieve whatever you dream of just put your mind to it” - Nelly 2018. One of the things that were just review were sketch noting. Then finally we did plot organizing we did lots of tests about them.

Over all I think I did pretty good this quarter and I finally got my grades and got no ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...