Wednesday, November 7, 2018

From Best to Worst Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Claudia had started making fun of me and I hated that but I had to keep going to the same school at the same time same days. She was soon moved because she complained every day about how nobody was nice to her. This was fully true but it was her fault for being rude to everyone else. I was glad she was moved but I didn’t know that time went so quickly and that I was going to start kindergarten in one month. I was extremely sad and I didn’t want to leave my friends or go to a new school. In the new school it was prohibited to eat in classrooms or have play time. I didn’t know what that meant so I brought a snack in to eat during class and I noticed that I went into school really late and there was no breakfast so I was hungry the day was very short and I was sad to leave so early. Then next day I did the same I still didn’t know that food wasn’t allowed in and brought cookies 🍪. I got in so much trouble but it was all getting worst day by day. The days were shorter than before and that whole year I had no friends and had to deal with people I didn’t know well. The next year I had a new teacher and thought that I would make some friends and I did here name was maya she always had ways of getting what  she wanted we had reading time sometimes and we could go on the computers to learn our letters. There were five computers and five students used them at a time there were 25 students in each class and we had to memorize different landforms to get extra points. I personally hated school back then we had to share our lunch time with all of the grades from first to eighth grade lunch. I mainly sat alone but when I sat with maya everything seemed to go wrong once everyone threw up and surprisingly enough I didn’t neither did maya. That whole day I couldn’t believe myself. The next year I had a completely different class and I hadn’t seen maya and I thought she’d probably be in the other class but she wasn’t in any of the other classes so I didn’t know at the beginning of the year but that soon changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...