Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Bonjour (Chapter Four)

Chapter four Drama!


I had really enjoyed the first days and had been looking forward to having a good time at my new school and I had up until Lidia came up to me and asked me what was wrong with my backpack why was it Hello Kitty I had seen how everyone had brand name backlash with designs or just colors but never any characters or and graphic designs. I had asked her why and she had offered to but me a new bag if i needed one and I was surprised I had the most obvious answer “really” she  had even said that I didn’t have to pay her back because she had old ones she didn’t use anymore or didn’t like and they were in good condition so I accepted. I didn’t want to be know as the kid with a Hello Kitty backpack because I had already seen how people acted in this school it was wired it was like they were two different people during class they were great students then afterwords they were horrible like before school, after school, and during lunch or recess. I didn’t want to be very noticed so I was Ted to blend in with most of the other kids I wanted to be doing good in my classes and get good grades I did want to participate in activities but not that much just to seem like i am a decently participative student. I and been doing good but my backpack had been ruining everything so I was hoping that Lidia would help me out with that and maybe she would be nice to me. I have to just hope for the best and  try my best at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...