Wednesday, September 23, 2020

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren't going back to school like we used to. We are returning online. The same thrill of turning assignments in late continues but the joy of seeing and enjoying classes with your friends is gone. We've all had a quite interesting summer locked up in our home without contact to others, but this school year seems to be beginning quite worse that the summer was in total. This year might be something that we've never tried before but it might become some peoples preference on learning. I have been doing remote and online learning for 5 weeks now it has become somewhat easier but some of the classes that I've been taking are more difficult than I expected. I am excited to hear every ones opinions on the new system and how your school is handling things I will be catching up next week see you then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...