Monday, October 15, 2018

From Best to Worst Chapter Two


Chapter 2

Arabella kept bothering everyone until one day the teachers announced she moved. I was so excited I didn’t have to deal with her anymore she always knew ways of getting everyone in trouble in particular me. I hated it she always picked on me in particular (mostly because I didn’t let her pick on anyone else). For the rest of the time I was trying to have fun in Pre-k. Once she moved everything was so different and so much better. I know that this was just a coincidence but they brought out tricycles the day after she left it was such an excitement for everyone and now Arabella wasn’t there to take the excitement away from us. A week (I think I really couldn’t tell time very well and I also don’t have the best memory) or so a new kid came in and before any of the stuff when your older that you have a crush on someone now thinking about it I sorta had a crush on the new kid. He made me feel all tingly inside I don’t know what to call it. Even if we were only in pre-k there were still some dramatic kids trying to act like if they were in a teenage movie. There was only one main person who did this Claudia she acted all teenage movie popular girl. She started acting that way when Arabella left they were besties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...