Tuesday, October 30, 2018

🎃Halloween Plans🎃

This year for Halloween I am in a after school club that doesn’t end till five P.M. and I might not go home until later than that because there’s going to be a dance and I might want to help clean up so I can help out and get some extra YC bucks. YC bucks are special for my after school program and once you have lots of them you can buy prizes like takis and candy maybe if you are lucky you can get a toy or a squishy. After going to the Halloween party if they say that it is better if the teachers clean up I might invite my friend to play fortnite with me or just share candy. If I do do that then I am going to spend some of the afternoon playing once it is time to go tick or treating with my brothers We will go trick or treating and exchange candys once we get back to get our favorites. These are going to be my 2018 Halloween plans, if you want to know more about Halloween and how it goes for me I might post a blog especially for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...