Thursday, September 26, 2019

Bonjour (Chapter Five)


Chapter Five Success

I wasn’t really sure that Lidia was going to keep her promise until right before recess when She yelled my name across the classroom all you could hear is “SHINELLE!” I turned toward her and walked over there and asked her what was up she told me she had the evacuees packs and I could choose which one I wanted I was surprised she got them and not one but several she had a backpack that was blue with sunflowers a full on mustard yellow one and a pink with roses I felt so lucky to have Lidia that was willing to help me she told me I chose the blue sunflowers and went along to recess we went back indoors and Lidia and her friends invited me to sit with them. It felt like the first day all over again, everyone was looking at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...