Friday, September 27, 2019

Bonjour (Chapter Six)

Chapter Six BFFs

So after three days I think I have made new friends, Lidia and her friends are now my friends Shannon, Krystal and Simone. They were so nice to me we sit at one table with some of their friends but we are mainly best friends now or at least they call me that. Everyone refers to them as the “Popular” kids but I still don’t see why they are just like the rest of the kids just more well known and they are more risky at times they are really nice and welcoming i don’t see what was so different about them and about me I was seen as the nice one. We were a bit goofy at times but it was fun and we never got in trouble and if we did it was very rarely. I and been happy with my friends and I enjoyed it a lot. I hope it stays like that for a long time. I enjoyed to believe that I had best friends it made em more encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...