Sunday, May 5, 2019

Wednesday April 17 2019 Slice of Life day 17

Yesterday was my friends birthday and she didn’t come to school so I was hoping that she would come to school today and she did. When I saw her I went up to her and asked her why she didn’t come to school she gave me a “seriously” look, then I looked at her hands she had gotten a manicure and she had her nails done with different colors, then I look at mine they looked like little shrubs I felt sad I was boring my nails were short colorless and looked like blobs. But not only had she gotten her nails done but she had gotten a new phone which was a big surprise since she had gotten her phone taken away for many months and all of a sudden she has a brand new phone. I was a little sad because I had brought her birthday present yesterday and I wasn't able to give it to her and I said if she wasn't there she wasn't getting it and so I kept it for myself. I would say what it was but she might read this blog so it not the best Idea. Well since today in the morning she saw me with milk on the hallway like always she said we should start like a little guessing system where she guesses what drink Im having in the morning everyday and I agreed hoping she would get them wrong hopefully she does so I can see her fail, yes I know Im so mean it's fine I was born to be that way the end I'll survive. Well anyways I didn't have much to say after this so we said our goodbyes and I went to my after school club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...