Thursday, May 2, 2019

Tuesday April 16 2019 Slice of Life day 16

Today we were able to use our Rota board that we were supposed to make and our pieces to have our Rota competition. I was unfortunately not done all I needed were my rota pieces I hadn’t made any yet so I cut out squares out of note cards and made the same symbols as my rota board had and I colored it quickly before class has officially started. We started with our first round we had partners and the person that I was against had won so they went to the winner part of the room and I stayed in the losers portion. I teamed up with someone else and we played again and luckily I had I G my strategy and I won I was happy and proud because I had done horribly the first round. We were just about to start our last and final round when I dropped all my Rota board pieces that really made me feel like I was really bad at keeping myself organized. I picked up all my pieces as fast as I could and I stood up then tried to find a partner and once I did we played and we almost had an even amount of points but on the last play whoever won won the whole thing luckily I had my strategy prepared and I was able to win the last round before the timer rang and I had won the last game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...