Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Saturday April 20 2019 Slice of Life day 20

So today nothing special happened. I was just cleaning my room. Specifically my closet. The hardest part about it is everything kept falling on my head YAY! I mainly did this to prove my dad wrong and show him I can clean. Without my phone, this might sound weird but the only reason it does is my wording. I just “can’t let go of my phone” well according to my dad, so I decided that I was going to clean my. Closet without my phone and prove my dad wrong so I was going to clean out my closet and then my drawers. Sadly when I was cleaning the bags that were on my closet floor and throwing mostly everything away and then my mom brought in bags that were for donation and I had to look over them and see if they were going to be donated or thrown away. That meant more work for me I was going to finish cleaning the whole closet and have it organized and then start on the bags when suddenly my dad bagels in my room and shouts look at this huge mess! I look around. My room was mostly clean except for the bags on the floor, my dad told me to get rid of the the bags so I put all of the things I was cleaning inside the closer again and started sorting I had shut my door because it was toys and if my little brothers passed by they would probably take them. My dad ONCE AGAIN bagels in and says LEAVE THIS DOOR OPEN YOU ARE ALWAYS LOCKED INSIDE YOUR ROOM AND SO PRIVATE THIS DOOR STAYS OPEN FROM NOW ON! And LUCKY me my little brothers come behind my dad and they look at the toys. I see in their faces they are resisting the urge to take them and play with them I rush and sort them as fast as possible and I hope that they don't take anything. Soon enough my dad and my brothers left to go to the store my dad had asked me if I wanted to go but my response had to be no. I really didn't have a choice since I had to finish cleaning and organizing. I finished off the bags and all of the trash was piling up it was almost 6 full bags so I took all the bags and shoved them in the kitchen garbage can take the bathroom garbage and take it to the kitchen garbage and soon enough the garbage can if full. I stop by my room and take my jacket and my shoes I put them on and hurry outside and and take the garbage out then I go back inside get a big bin and bring all he donations clothes toys things we don't use. And I carry all the bags to the bin. All of the floor is clean and I am so tired soon enough my dad and brothers get back and I just want to lay down and relax but I can't I have to keep helping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...