Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Bonjour (Chapter Eight)


Chapter Eight Hang Out

I am so happy right now Lidia said that we are going to have a hangout next week and nI cant wait I know that a lot of people are going but hey i can make new friends we all know others from other schools and I thought it would be nice to go and meet som of their friends they said I can invite anyone else if I wanted but I just want to go by myself I don’t want anyone to tag along and not like my friends and be stuck in an uncomfortable position. So I await the day we all meet so far there is some drama at school turns out that there are too many people host want to be our friend and they cant be so now there are two groups and its all a competition between everyone butt other than that everything’s great my group of friends is winning so far and i hope it stays that way the other girls are just trying to be better but they are just making themselves seem like bad people so hopefully they stop and realize that they are the ones making the real problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...