Monday, May 6, 2019

Friday April 19th 2019 Slice of Life day 19

Well today wasn't any ORDINARY day there wasn't any school today because of good Friday which was both good and bad. The good things were that I got to spend time with my mom and my brothers and we got to stay at home, but a bad thing is my dad wasn't there for most of the day and another is that well there isn't any school. I know it's weird well at least for most people but I actually enjoy going to school mainly math I have LOVED math since kindergarten I was always ahead of the class and I was one of the best students. Math has slowly gotten harder but I am still ahead of most people I just don't like showing it so I usually drawing my journal instead of raising my hand I only answer the questions when the teacher pick on me because I'm not participating, I always answer correctly but I don't like answering I feel like I'm going to say something wrong or mess up but I still enjoy math. But the thing I am happy about school is that there isn't social studies or ELA. I actually quite enjoy ELA well the class the only bad thing is that that is the class I struggle the most with I usually faze off and sometimes when I read I usually get completely confused on what the book says and a couple years ago I read but I didn’t understand what it said what it was saying what the words meant all together and I hated it. I had always gotten teased for so many things including reading badly and not understanding what I read. One summer I kept reading over 20 short books and I slowly started to understand what it was saying. Ow I can finally read understanding what it says and find meaning in words and phrases. Even though I still have trouble with ELA and reading but I have gotten better and I am kind of happy that there isn't school today because así don’t have to go to ELA or social studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...