Thursday, May 9, 2019

Sunday April 21st 2019 Slice of Life day 21

Guess what day it is… yes it's Sunday and the 21 great guesses but that's not it IITS EASTER!! Now I know it isn't that exciting to most people because it might be a little boring but it's not like that in our family we go Easter egg hunting with the eggs that the Easter bunny leaves. Now that might seem silly but don't ruin it plus I haven't said the whole story. So each year we go Easter egg hunting well I shouldn't say we but my little brothers do, see this is why I enjoy it so much because I get to prepare the eggs the prizes, the set up, the toys, and then put them out to find. This is extremely tiring because you can't risk being caught by your brothers and they are always home so the time I make them are late at night so it's easier to do that than to risk being caught well at least in my opinion because my brothers are very sneaky and unexpected. They also don't care if someone isn't awake at 5 am if they wake up they don't care if everyone is awake at 2. Which is VERY annoying but I deal with it and it isn't as bad as other situations so I have learned to deal with it. Plus I love my brothers no matter what they do πŸ˜πŸ€” totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...