Monday, May 27, 2019

Discovery

So I don’t know if anyone that uses blogger knows about this feature but I just figured it out. It might be nothing it bu I love it now if your reading this on my log you will notice that THE BACKGROUND IS DIFFERENT! I figured out how to change it and I an highly proud of myself of figuring that out and of the image that is the background because if you didn’t know I take pictures and I tool the one that is set as my blogger background so I really am proud of it and being able to show it on my blogger. I also want to thank anyone who read my SOL or Slice of Life blogs I was able to go on a field trip for accomplishing those blogs and attempting to blog everyday and that made me very happy and the reason I bring that up is because that picture was taken on that field trip and it brings back the joy happiness and excitement we all had. I want to thank everyone who read at least one of my posts throughput this year I will probably stop blogging during the summer since I will have no phone or electronic divide  but I will be trying to be blogging and to keep my blog up and running but other than that thank you for this wonderful year and have a great summer ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...