Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Tuesday April 9th 2019 Slice of Life day 9

Today nothing really happened but I know something I was thinking about throughout the whole day. So thought all last week which was spring break I went on a series of field trips with Youth Crossroads and it was so much fun. But there was a major reason for that and that was that one of my friends were there for almost all of the field trips. Let's call him “Guy that touches Everything” you'll get it soon. So we had a bowling trip that he didn't go to but it was still fun and that got me thinking what would have happened if he went I thought that maybe he would have really helped me out. So the first field trip we went to together was to the movie theaters and I had this friend that used to like him and she got a boyfriend, my friend Clara (not her real name) was also there and she also knew about it and what we thought about was that he lost an opportunity so we kept telling him that it was okay and he was going to be fine but he wasn't informed about what we were talking about so he was confused through the whole trip and he thought I was trying to flirt with him ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ I don't know why but oh well. So on the second field trip we went in the youth van and we were all to together and we were going to a forest preserve. Well that was extremely fun and we did pass by each other a lot and we talked and talked and talked and we ended up talking a lot by lunch then once we were on the ride back we played a game of would you rather and it was very entertaining seeing everyones answers. After that day on Saturday we had our final spring break field trip to the museum of science and industry. There was a special robot exhibit and I was very interested in it since I was in VEX this year (sadly it already ended) and I kept paying close attention to how the robots moved how they were built and the cortex design. He kept coming back to me and asking why I was so interested. We were in a group together and it was only us and coordinators and we went through all of the museum talking and what I discovered is that he touched EVERYTHING every door he saw he tried to open it. At lunch we were talking about how the technology has grown and how the modern technology is changing. After all of those field trips my friend asked about what I did that weekend and she was the one that used to like him. I asked her if she still liked him because she seemed like she did once she saw a picture me and *the guy who touches Everything” she seemed to have so many questions. So what I told her was that we were together for most of spring break we went to the movies a forest preserve and a museum I just didn't say that it was for a field trip and she thought we were dating and that was mainly why I was thinking about this because I didn't know what to think say respond or pretty much anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...