Monday, April 22, 2019

April 7th 2019 Slice of Life day 7

Today was nothing major I woke up turned my light on and walked over to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and reached my right hand across to get my tooth brush. I slid it out of its slot then I turned on the hot water and ran my had trough the water felt until it warmed up just a bit and then took my other hand and put my toothbrush under the water and ran through the bristles. I got the toothpaste and felt the smooth tube with a couple creases. I ran my hand through the tube of toothpaste then felt the Ripples of the cap and I twisted my fingers opening the toothpaste. I wrapped my fingers  around the cap and placed it on the side of the sink I take the tube of toothpaste and squeeze it from the top just a slight bit of force and a small  blob of thick blue paste. I took my toothbrush and balanced it on my thumb and pointer then with the rest of my fingers I took the cap and twisted it on the toothpaste and closed it. Then I went ahead and brushed my my teeth like normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...