Wednesday, April 17, 2019

April 6th 2019 Slice of Life day 6

 I woke up it the morning like any other Saturday at 8:00am my brother was already awake and he went to my room and he asked me if I could make him some breakfast, so I stood up and I rubbed my eyes I could hear my brother jumping in joy I sat up and stood up. I went towards th kitchen and opened the fridge there was almost nothing to eat but then I remembered that before going to Eloise’s house we had bought waffles and raspberries. I closed the fridge opened the freezer I looked through everything and saw the waffles I reached my hand in the cold chilly freezer took the bag of sausages that was on to of the waffles and grabbed the bag by the top I pulled it out then carefully got the freezer door and slightly kicked it with my left foot and let go of it with my left hand and took out the waffles then quickly set them down on the table and slid the bag of sausages into the freezer. I turned around and closed the freezer door and opened the fridge door I then took out the raspberries and the butter then I set them on the table and closed the door. I walked towards the mini oven and cleared everything that was there I put the dishes away and cleared the towels and finally I took my moms computer 💻 and took it to the living room I then returned and took the waffles out of the box and took out the bag. The bag wasn’t fully sealed so I pulled it open and took out two waffles and placed them on to of the packaging I turned around to the mini oven and looked at it. I checked that it was connected and took out the small rectangular tin tray. I placed it on top of the mini oven and then I took the waffles and placed them both inside the mini oven closed the glass door and turned the setting to dark. I took the raspberries that were on the table and I opened the lid I turned the faucet on and rinsed them in a small amount of raspberries at a time until I got to the bottoms then I opened the cabinet door and took out a small bowl and I rinsed all of the raspberries together once more and then drained all the water from the bowl. Then I heard a ding I looked over to the mini microwave and the waffles were ready. I reach over to the cabinet again and I get two plates one for me and one for my younger brother. I quickly took out a butter knife and opened the butter I spread the butter on the waffle through the dents and creases. When I finished spreading the butter I took some raspberries and placed them on top of the waffles usually four to five raspberries. I took the plates with the waffles and set them on the table where me and my brother sit on the edge of the table I went to the edge cabinet by the stove and took out the syrup and placed it on the table and closed the cabinet I opened the cap of the syrup and poured some on my brothers waffle he raced over and started eating his waffle and then I sat down and poured some on my waffle and started eating my waffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...