Tuesday, April 9, 2019

April 2nd 2019 Day 2 Slice of Life

Today I had a field trip and it was to the movies. The movie theater is in the mall so most people sneak in snacks, and well we had a one hour wait and there was a five below right in front of the movie theater. Me an my friend Mira thought it would be a good Idea to get chips for the wait. So we raced towards five bellow we, ran past the t-shirt cart, up the stairs as the air went through our hair and hit pour face we reached Five Below and went inside. Once we were in we were thrilled with excitement. We went directly to the chips, section we were both a little out of breath and we were undecided on what we were going to get but we looked thoroughly through the chips and selected a plethora of the ones we wanted. We looked closely at the back the calories and the price once we looked at the price we had narrowed it down to our one bag that we wanted or two at that moment I heard a familiar voice and loud footsteps coming our way at that moment I turned around I saw one of the field trip instructors standing there. I didn't know what to think if she was going to get us in trouble or join us but once she opened her mouth she only says to hurry up and get what we were gonna get. That moment I felt a wave of relief go over me I got my flaming hot Fries and headed off to the register. Once I paid my friend paid she gave me her change and we ran back to the Food Court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...