Monday, April 8, 2019

April 1st 2019 (Slice of Life) Day 1

I just want to quickly apologize for not posting for such a long time but I have decided to post everyday for the month of April for the Slice of life Challenge


As April finally starts April fools comes to play. After a long day I went in my room and sat down on my bed. Even though almost the whole day was over I wanted to prank my friends I laid down and looked at the ceiling trying to think of good ideas to prank my friends. I thought about what had been said to me at school. I always thought I had my friends and we all had our similarities and differences, but, lately our difference are tearing us apart. This is mainly being emphasized through the kind of phone you have the brand how new it is. Everyone is saying that that if you don’t have an IPhone your poor, out of the group, or not their friend. I thought I would tell them I got an IPhone show them my friends box and IPhone. Then I noticed how plain and how clean the paint is on my ceiling, that really made me think this wouldn’t really be a good prank if I didn’t ruin the phone. As I stared at the ceiling it reminded me of a fully new screen with no cracks or scratches. I though about what my friends reaction would be if I cracked it when I had just bought it, so I had finally had my prank for the day and I was excited to try it and see their reaction.

When I had a pretty simple outline to follow but once I started to do it it became very difficult so I decided I would only do it tone person. As I was looking at my master plan and my materials the more I gazed off into space thinking what the consequences of this prank would be, but I knew they would pick up on my trying to make my point but what was my point exactly? Well I wanted everyone to see how much IPhones are said to be so important and how it’s affecting our society. The more I really thought about what I could make people notice how pushy people are about brands and small details I convinced myself even more. I got my friends IPhone and I took a picture of it with the box and sent it and captioned it that I had gotten an I phone, and some of my friends were like that’s great good for you and then I got my old cracked phone took a picture of it then made a sticker on Snapchat, and then I took a picture of the IPhone and I went through Snapchat edited it and added the cracked screen sticker and added a caption saying I accidentally dropped it I don’t think it repairable. The responses I got were: Your so irresponsible, waste of money non trustworthy, and some were less rude: it’s okay it happens, same happened to me, let’s hope it still works. The main person that I sent it to just was like oh that’s sad and once I posted the April fools day post everyone just sent the 😒 emoji.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...