Wednesday, April 10, 2019

April 3rd 2019 Day 3 Slice of Life

It’s the morning and me and my mom are having a argument about what we should have for breakfast and as we drive past by Rad Robin and then my mom saw Chick Fil A and my mom looked at me through the mirror and asked if I wanted to try out Chick Fil A as I thought about it I tilted my head slightly up and down and started nodding. My mom took a sharp turn to the left and got into the Chick Fil A Parking she quickly said what about we eat here I once again nodded and my mom ever see and parked she pulled the lever down from drive to park and we took our seatbelts off. We got out of the car and started walking towards the restaurant we went inside as I looked at the structural design and decoration my mom looked directly at the menu as I also turned to look. My mom tilted her head towards me and asked what I wanted to eat I thought about it for a second and then looked at the menu again then I got a sausage egg and cheese muffin with orange juice for the drink and my mom got the Breakfast Burrito and a Coffee for the drink they got a thin and tall purple container with our  receipt inside the worker gave me my orange juice and my mom her coffee. We slowly turned around looked around and started walking towards a table and and then we sat down. My mom asked me if I had seen any cream or sugar hasn’t seen any so she stood up went up to the counter again and asked about the creams and sugars. As waited I looked around and spotted a poster that said:

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...