Sunday, October 20, 2019

Bonjour (Chapter Thirteen)

Chapter 13 Frozen Still

My heart was pounding. He finally blinked I was relieved. “SEVENTH GRADE ELA!” “yes,” i said in a small voice. “No way, so you are the one in my class, you are the only fifth grader in our whole school to be in such a high class.” I was in his class? I was the highest in the whole school I had never been informed of this and worse of all I thought the only reason that they put me on floor P was because I wasn’t qualified to go on such a high level. I felt like I was also about to freeze and I was a little embarrassed but I really didn’t want to talk about it so I changed the subject. “Who’s classes are you in?” I asked. He didn’t really care of the change of subject i had made and he turned back to what he was preparing and I kept preparing my food as well. We just talked about class and how we had almost all of our classes together, I was actually having fun since Peter, Aundrea, and I were discussing how we learned to cook and our stories. We were just chopping and cooking some small snacks and once we finished I was 100% sure everyone was going to love the food and snacks that we made. Everyone was there and there were quite a few of people I didn’t know and I was excited to meet them, everyone was just sitting by the TV most on the carpet  just relaxing and talking. Then I saw someone, they weren’t from my school, but i knew them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...