Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Bonjour (Chapter Seven)

Chapter Seven New

Everyone seemed to enjoy my company now everyone just seems to know who i am and who are my friends there are only two fifth grade classes in this school but all of the fourth and fifth graders seem to know me and all my friends. I have been enjoying most of my time at this new school the work is really easy and we don’t have to do overly complicated reading works like at my last school. At my last school they didn’t teach us anything they just expected us to know everything but they gave us really hard work. In this school everything is well explained and the work is explainable. I remember that if you wanted to hang out with friends after school you either had to choose homework or friends so i really didn’t have friends because I focused on my studies and keeping up a good record and good grades. I was and still am one of the highest in the class and now even when I want to hang out with friend I can do that because I have enough time after school to hang out and do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...