Monday, September 23, 2019

Bonjour (Chapter two)

Chapter two Heads up 

Tomorrow is my first day school starts Tomorrow! I don’t think I’m ready or I’m prepared for what I’m going to face I have all of my new supplies I got the best supplies this year because I know I need the best to do my best. I got super-tip markers, Ticonderoga pencils and a TWENTY FOUR PACK OF COLORED PENCILS you heard that right 24! I was going to be able to make amazing colored pieces and have Sumer colored noted with my new PURPLE highlighters, I might be exaggerating on how amazing things are but I really don’t get the chance to have such amazing supplies most feel like all those things are nothing, but imagine how it feels to live in your car without a home for a whole year. I think of that everyday if my life and appreciate everything I have. I might not be perfect yet but nobody is (unless it’s a AMAZING science teacher they are really close to perfect because they teach the best subject SCIENCE) but I’m getting close to perfectly done with my supplies all I need is LOOSE LEAF every time we go to the store there is nothing left. I might have to skip it we’ve tried to find it for weeks. I am really excited this year I have a black pink and white backpack with hello kitty on the middle I am a fan of hello kitty there are so many different styles that people draw her in it’s amazing and the colors and variety. Let’s just say I like the arts (everything except language arts) I enjoy them at least most. I have my outfit on hangers on my door excited to wear them tomorrow hopefully all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...