Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Bonjour (Chapter Three)

Chapter Three Curiosity 

I just woke up it might be early but I know that it is worth it I am so excited and I cannot wait I am almost ready but I just want to run to school. My mother told me that today was going to be just like any other school day before just a little different, I don’t believe her I know for a fact that it is going to be better and more exciting. My shirt was a blue shirt with a design I liked it said “Cute but Phyco”   I thought it was really cool so I wanted to buy it and wear it to my firs day. I had dark blue jeans and my hair in a ponytail I had two whole stacks of notecards just in case I needed them and two small kits one for emergencies and the other for small supplies that I might need. I had my black converse and magenta nail polish on. I think my mom could tell I was very excited because I had a smile that went from ear to ear.

Later...

I just got back from school today was a hot day and I think it was really great but I don’t know why I feel like I did something wrong everyone was always looking at me maybe they wanted to be my friend and they admired me, or I was the only new kid and nobody liked me but overall it was a fun day I met my new teacher got myself organized and I was now more familiar with the school it wasn’t that big but it was nice I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...