Monday, September 23, 2019

Bonjour (Chapter one)

Chapter One New beginnings

Hello fellow readers, I might have been lonely through this summer but I’m sure I won’t be soon. School is starting soon going into 8th grade the most exciting year. Everyone always said that is was the funnest and the easiest year that will go by so fast you won’t even notice. I didn’t have anyone to enjoy it with right now but I am sure I will find some one. I am planning my back to school backpack organization because a I need to keep my notes organized and neat. I am excited but for now I going to go and get some sleep for this new year at a new school. There were new teachers, new students and most of all, new subjects. I had heard that this school had engineering programs and I was excited and wanted to SCREAM YAY! My old school didn’t even have lunch, we had to wear uniform and it was elementary trough middle school in one school pre-k all the way to eighth. I hated most of it. Nobody really enjoyed my company or my companionship. I was ahead if most of the class but not at reading. I espadrille always so bad at reading I didn’t know why am just was I had always tried my best but that didn’t do much. This year I was ready to study so hard and become some one of the best students. I was Determined to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...