Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Monday April 15th 2019 Slice of Life day 15

Today I was still obsessing over the talent show so I looked it up on YouTube and I was successful to find find one of the acts the final act my favorite act and I was so happy so Sweater guy and the other guy with the guitar were performing I believe Ina. Thing called love on the bass and it was AWESOME!! So when it was practiced it was already really good but they added a little twist at the end when they were playing The end of the song when the there is a drum solo in the original song they did a guitar solo and not only was it a amazing guitar solo but Jake walked off the stage and down the aisle playing his guitar and as he walked he was nodding his head to the beat he stopped half way and turned around he went up the three steps and up the stairs back onto the stage and continued singing and playing. At one point close to the end they made everyone clap along and it made it sound so much better. Soon enough the song ended but instead of walking off the stage like everyone else Jake thought that since it was his last year and the last act he would do something epic, he went towards the end of the stage and jumped off of it. That was a pretty epic ending if I do say so myself and that talent show was okay but that ending was worth watching. So once I had found the song on YouTube I listened to it all of the time and I really enjoyed listening to it. That video truly made my day and I think it will also make yours just a little better. I will have the link at the end.

I also just wanted to apologize for posting everything late but I had a very busy April and writing wasn’t really in my Schedule. Thanks for understanding.

Link in next blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...