Friday, April 26, 2019

Thursday April 11th 2019 Slice of Life day 11

Today was the talent show we had talent show practice and we got to skip block 4 which was P.E. for me today. We stayed until 5pm and practiced then you had the option to stay until the actual talent show or go home and get ready I stayed I changed and stayed there my dad brought me some food for me so I wasn't hungry. Once the show was going to start we had to pass out flyers dying when the performances were going to be when people came in through the door everyone got one. The show started and I was so excited because I LOVED the first performance. The people that were performing was Person which is one of my Robotics buddies and a another person sang with him they sang Shallow, Person played the guitar and sang at the same time. As the talent show continued there were some excellent performances and some that were that good and I soon arrived at my turn I was nervous but excited. All of the people that participated in the talent show were sitting in the front left of the cafeteria. Before I had my turn I asked for a switch of microphones so once I stood up another person stood up to change the microphone but the principal came up and said that is was fine as it is they announced my name and I went up the stairs. I sang the song set fire to the rain unfortunately I messed up a lot of times most of my mistakes weren't noticed by the crowd but they were definitely noticed by my mom and dad. Once I ended there were applauding and I walked off the sage I sat back down and thoughts came into my head I had messed up so many times and my parents notice everything they are going to hate me and get so mad about it. I started crying I wanted to watch the rest of the talent show in peace but my emotions were taking over me and making me feel worse about myself. Some of my friends were comforting me but what really made me feel better is when sweater guy tired around and asked me if I was okay and why I was crying he told me that it was going to be okay and held my hand with a smirk on his face and a tight grip that is what really made me feel better and I was really glad he did that because it really made me feel like I was going to survive through the day even though I could still feel the tears running down my face they started to fade away and gave he hope instead of sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...