Saturday, October 5, 2019

Bonjour (Chapter Ten)

Chapter Ten Encounters

What happened at the hangout was something that was really unexpected I was sure it was going to be casual and as it was starting it seemed alright but once everything was set up everyone else came. Shannon, Linda and I were helping Linda’s mom Aundrea to set everything up and  I had really tried to be the best impression I could and she was very kind and very interesting it was fun talking to her and I was glad that she was enjoying my company I helped out a lot with the decorating, cleaning and food/cooking. I was happy to help as always while we were setting up she was telling me stories and jokes and i was enjoying myself a lot more than what I expected. Not much later people finally started arriving some of them had already gone to food restaurants to get some food and it was nice because some of them actually brought snacks for the rest of us and I was really happy I knew most of the people arriving except for a couple of people but then a group of boys came in and I was not what I expected i thought it would just be us girls like a small slumber party. I thing Lidia’s mom was just as surprised as me, she asked to introduce them to her and then she Lidia aside to talk and I think that Lidia thought.  Nobody could hear her and that was almost true except for the fact that I could. I COULD HER HER AND HER MOTHER PERFECTLY! I just continues chopping up apples as if I wasn't Listening but I was. Lidia's mom was asking Lidia why she didn’t tell her that there was going to be boys, she answered by sayin she didn't thing it was that important and that she was going to be fine with it. Audrey was surprisingly calm and just said next time she should make a list of the people  she had invited over not just make them come. Lidia let out a big sigh and said she would share a doc with her telling her who was coming. At that exact moment a guy came up to me and just stood there asking it I needed help, “Not really I mean you could help if you want but just wash your hands first,” I responded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New school year New Rules

 Yes, I'm back. By back I mean back to school the most magical place on earth that makes us all feel well happy. Sadly this year we aren...